Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The End of a Semester; 5.10.17

The End of a Semester; 5.10.17

As this semester draws to an end, I have to reflect back on all of the opportunities I have been given. I am thankful for the connections I have made in the media production industry, around Buffalo and otherwise. I am thankful to have had access to an incredible arsenal of equipment that I wouldn't have been able to afford on my own. And I am thankful to have built a support system of people who love and cherish this work as much as I do.

I am proud to have completed my first documentary, Hometown Haunts: Urban Legends of New York and hope to continue adding on to what will be an incredible saga. Thank you to all of those who supported this film, and will continue to support it through its release.

On that note, I am looking forward to an incredible summer full of more opportunities to learn, grow, and create work as a filmmaker and photographer.

xx

Darrian

0 comments:

Post a Comment