Thursday, May 17, 2018

Alternative Medicine; 5.17.18

Alternative Medicine; 5.17.18

With extreme pride and excitement, I am so excited to finally share my latest Documentary project with you all!! I worked on this short film all semester long with my class partner, Kaitlyn Lowe, and we worked really hard to get this final cut done.

We previewed it last week at the First Annual Media Production Student Showcase, and finally presented the whole short film in front of our class on Tuesday morning.

And now, I'm ready to share it with you all!! Thanks so much for all of the love and support, and please enjoy our film!

Special thanks to Southtown Salt Cave & Spa and Buffalo Alternative Therapies for all of their help during this process.

And of course if you have any questions about the different treatments we did I'd be more than happy to answer them! Just leave a comment or message me!

Don't forget to like, comment, share, follow, subscribe, etc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment